FRONTEND ENGINEER (Mobile/Web)
As a Frontend Engineer
…are passionate about Frontend Development and have a proven affinity with UX and visual design principles.
…have previously worked on blockchain projects.
…have the magic to turn designs into well-functioning responsive products.
…are quick to reach consensus with other team members, which allows you to work in a more streamlined and performance-focused manner.
…will be part of a small team that consists of passionate, intelligent people with a pragmatic nature who are always willing to share their knowledge.
The way we work and Who we are
…work with solidly established processes that let you focus on what you do best.
…give everyone a chance to be heard, shape solutions and see their impact.
…maintain a flat hierarchy that values everyone’s contribution and brings out the best in all of us.
…highly value positive energy, diversity and inclusion.
…believe in clear communication and continuous learning.
This is you in a nutshell:
- – You have at least 4 years of experience in Frontend engineering.
- – Are able to integrate frontend with Ethereum web3.js library as a backend
- – Work very closely with development and business teams and can articulate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our frontend projects
- – Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable
- – Turn a vision into a tangible development roadmap and keep track of it at all times
- – Add positive energy to every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- – Translate UI designs, wireframes, and mockups into high-quality, well-tested code
- – Write clean, maintainable code and testing environments.
- – Understand frontend development frameworks, including (but not limited to): Java, React.js, Angular.js or Vue.js
- – Estimate task durations and log project hours and have experience with Scrum/Agile
- – Are okay with contributing to side projects, such as our corporate websites, UI, performance, etc.
A friendly and modern workplace in the center of the city of Leiden, The Netherlands. The office building houses various amenities, including a gym, wellness area and swimming pool overlooking the city. We work with one of the largest NGOs in the world, creating the impact needed in the identity space for social and economic inclusion. You will be working with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value taking initiative and spearheading development processes. You can count on a competitive salary, creative freedom, and plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. We also always have international events and trips planned throughout Europe, the U.S. and MENA region, where the core team is usually present; being an early team member makes you core! We are impacting the lives of billions of people, hence changing the meaning of being a “billionaire”!
So are you the next Frontend Billionaire? Please Apply by emailing a resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com