1. What is Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology?
You can read more on what Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), commonly called “Blockchain” refers to on our Definitive Guide on Identity Management with Blockchain.
2. What is the difference between DLT and Blockchain?
Blockchain is a type of DLT, where unrelated transactions are collected into blocks which are strung together as part of a chain, using hashes, and are then (for the most part) broadcast to all participating parties for batch processing.
3. Why Distributed Ledger Technology?
Distributed Ledger Technology has granted us a framework with truly revolutionary properties that we need to create the right tools for the digitisation of identity and permanent certification of vital records.
Read more about this topic on our Definitive Guide on Identity Management with Blockchain.
4. "But a blockchain is immutable. Is my personal data there forever? What if it gets breached?"
Read our in-depth explanation about this topic on our Definitive Guide on Identity Management with Blockchain.
5. What blockchain we are using
6. Where can I find your White Paper?
We are most excited to show you! However, since we are still working on some minor details with regards to the economic model, you can read through this Extended Overview of our developments first and tell us what you think!
7. What is the deal with this The Invisible Man thing?
Tykn’s CEO, Tey Al-Rjula, is The Invisible Man.
You can read about why in our About section.
8. What other help is available?
You can reach us any time at email@example.com! Also, do not hesitate to contact any of the members of Tykn’s leadership on LinkedIn for specific and/or technical questions!
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions you might have! It would be our pleasure to answer them.
Interested in our history, team and achievements so far? Read more about Tykn here!